Friday, April 11, 2014

My life story .. and you wonder I'm screwed up ... Part 2

I could go on for days about the bunches of places that we lived in or stayed in , but there were a few that were more extreme than others . Some situations that even the nicest or calmest person would blow their lid having to deal with.. Let's start with Linda .

Linda- She was a sweet old lady , recently widowed , had a nice 3 bedroom house and a small dog . After leaving my mom's friends house , we moved in with Linda .. this was February 1st , 07 . The room we rented was small , my mom and I shared both the room , and a twin sized mattress to sleep on . Upon moving in , I got very sick , with what I remember to be flu symptoms . Fever , chills , fatigue , I didn't move for days .
Two weeks after moving in she tells us that she wants her space back and we need to be out before the end of the month . THE SHORTEST CALENDAR MONTH OF THE YEAR .. But she told us she would pay back rent for every day we weren't there . So we packed up our shit and tried to find another home . We stumbled upon our next roommate .. from HELL ..

Cheryl- Cheryl was an older woman with a nice older house in Del Paso Heights . She had a mother and young daughter renting the 3rd bedroom from her already , but had the master bedroom available for rent . The location and situation were not ideal , but what do you expect from house hunting on SCL ? So we move in there , thankfully there was lots of room and closet space . A few weeks into living there we find out , the other mother daughter couple has scabies ! Yes I do mean the microscopic parasite that lives and burrows under your skin causing gross and painful rashes that are highly contagious .. Wonderful right ? It gets better .. I started my first ever school year at Hagginwood Elementary , but I didn't start til 2 months before school got out . When I got there it was like a bad mean-girls movie . The clicks had began already , even though high school hadn't .. and of coarse the one girl I liked there happened to be the outcast of the entire school . And what does the out casts best friend become ..? You guessed it .. So I got picked on , pushed around , picked last , and had rumors started about me . Karina was my only friend . Every day I would come home and Cheryl was screaming at me or my mother for something , and my mom never stood up to her , for fear that it would cost us our housing . Well , one day before Cheryl left on a vacation , I was standing in the kitchen listening to her scream at my mother about how "dirty" the kitchen was , even though I had just watched my mom clean it . My mom was giggling and humming to herself trying to ignore Cheryl which just pissed her off more .. I swear I saw her go to swing on my mom and my mouth just blurted "Don't put your hands on my mom you bitch!" She.. went .. NUTS ! She literally went around the kitchen touching everything and saying , "you can't use this , or touch this .." and finally she just banned me from the kitchen all together . (believe it or not that is not the worst of her , but I have better stories to come)

Erika- Struggling to find where to go next, my mom stumbled upon Erika on CL . She was a single mom with two young daughters , a 2 yr old and a 7 yr old . She said she had a car , but it was unreliable . My mom figured that some one like her was great to move in with , they could exchange war stories and parenting strategies and being supporting to one another .. Ha , yeah right . Not long after we move in , Erika asks to borrow our car , says she has to see the Dr. every morning for a shot and her brother was borrowing her car to 'fix it up' . We get a call not long after that if we don't find our way down to the Methadone clinic within the hour , our car was being impounded . My mom rushes down there to find that Erika is a , supposedly , recovering drug addict .. But the reason they called is because when they did a pre-shot drug scan she came up negative and wanted to impound her car so she couldn't drive under the influence again , thats when she told them the car wasn't hers . Things got worse and worse with her until the last straw . Erika had her 'brother' and his gf over for a night and we went to bed not thinking any thing of it . Her 7 year old , whom we were raising cause she was always gone or .. "gone" .. knocks on our door one morning and tells us she tried every thing but "mommy wont wake up" . My mom and I flew out of bed to find Erika passed out on the floor convulsing . We called 911 and she was rushed to the ER , the girls stayed w/ us that day and just cried . While she was gone , my mom went down to get the mail one day . After opening the rent notice she discovered that Erika was lying to her about the amount of money she needed each month . She tacked on cigarette and weed expenses w/o even consulting my mother . So when she returns home asking for the rent , my mom gives her ONLY what she truly needs to pay the rent .. Erika flips , steals my moms cell phone and tells her she can't have it back unless she gives her the rest of the money . My mom tells me to stay in the room , but the more I hear them arguing , the less I could stay in that room . They moved their argument out to the living room , where it took a sour turn . She began to swing on my mom as well as attempting to throw our cell phone over the balcony . When she got physical I tried to call 911 on the home phone , but she snatched the phone and hung it up . I tried once more , she told dispatch "every thing is fine , don't come" , which is usually a clear indication that there is something wrong , but they didn't catch the clue . I tried for the 3rd time to call , she ripped the phone cord out of the wall . I replaced the cord , put my hand over the wall socket and call again , she ripped the cord out again , hurting my hand . I was done with this , so I ran for the front door (not knowing it was locked) , she charged after me and my mom went into momma bear mode . She wrapped Erikas insanely long hair around her hand and yanked her back , screaming "dont touch my daughter!". I ran to my friend Jackies house and called the police from there .. That night I ended up moving into my dads , and the police told my mom just to move her stuff out if she didn't want to take Erika to court .
Think my life can't get any more interesting ? This was only age 12 .. I'll be 18 this year , and this is only 3 roommates out of .. Im not even sure how many ..

3 comments:

  1. You were not sick for days. The only time I recall you being sick for days was once at grammas. If a fever did not break in 24-48 hours I would have panicked but usually they did.

    You had that weird dream with the talking baby and also the grandpa one about him and the trunk of some car. Do you remember?

    I said little when living with crazy people because that is usually the best you can do. I started trying to look for new places to live but I also wanted you to be able to finish school right where we were etc.

    C stopped liking me after I confronted her that day about trying to tell you what to watch on tv. The joke is on her though.

    When she was gone and the other roommate left, said roommate left without giving notice plus owing the rent fo the month she left and back rent that C had let her slide on because they were such "pals".

    Careful about using names and locations. This town is small... In social media we nick name folks. TheLastGuyIDated (Mr. O who cooked). SkateGuy on my FB. I think I was doing crazy landlady's by number on my other blog. I forget. lol

    E rented her car to someone after she moved in with us for like the first week. We needed to leave C's house and either E's dad or grandfather emailed me. I talked to her and she sounded okay.

    We even met and went for ice cream. Were you with us?

    The clinic was not going to impound our car. I am not even sure they tested E. It was clear she was altered and should not be driving. They told me as the owner I could come and pick up my property or send someone sober to get it for me.

    I did not find that E was scamming me on rent. The utilities are included in rent which was something unique so they could not be put off the way we have been able to pay rent separately in other places.

    She had some unexpected expenses with deposits when we moved in. Those happen and I understood but we were also dealing with limited funds. I wanted everything to be fair. She agreed and all was good until after I gave her a 30 day notice that we were leaving.

    Then after we had split all the bills and I gave her cash that she signed for she took the money and went to pay. Next she said she accidentally she over paid on one utility which meant one was not paid at all and that was an issue. I did not believe her, she did not have proof. I also had little money to part with and after living with her was tired of covering for her failures.

    Even if I was going to sue her I needed to get our stuff out of there. You see she stole your sewing machine and didn't we have game consoles someone had given us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well everything I wrote in here was either stuff that I saw/heard myself , or that you told me , so it's your wrong information not mine . And I don't give a fuck about a single one of those people , cause they never gave one about me . I hope people read these and know them and tell the what horrible disgusting people they all are , for assisting in ruining my life .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memory is fallible. Meaning we don't record like camera and video. What we see and remember is unique to us and not always accurate.

      For as much as police use, for instance, eye witness testimony, it is completely normal for humans be to totally wrong about what they believe happened that they saw with their own eyes and or experienced.

      It is just something to understand about life etc.

      We do not disguise the identity of people because we want to save them. Maybe that would be the right and civil thing to do but human beings are passionate not logical...

      It is a legal protection first of all. Even if facts are true you can be sued for slander and other things when you tell stories that make people look bad.

      Also from the point of view of on line and local you can also get on the wrong side of people who know both of you and side with the person you are talking bad about.

      People have families and friends who want to stick up for them right or wrong you know how that is. Passion over logic time and again.

      Delete